Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2019

KDRAMA REVIEW: Voice Season 2


PLOT- A season 2 of Voice that follows the lives of 112 Emergency Call Center that fights against crime.

CASTS- Great choice of a villain actor.

MAIN:
Lee Ha Na as Kang Kwon Joo (Golden Time center team leader)
Lee Jin Wook as Do Kang Woo (Golden Time dispatch team leader)

SUPPORTING:
Kwon Yul as Bang Je Soo
Son Eun Seo as Park Eun Soo (Golden Time team member)
Ahn Se Ha as Kwak Dok Ki
Kim Woo Suk as Jin Seo Yool (Golden Time team member)
Yoo Seung Mok as Na Hong Soo (Violent crime unit team leader)
Kim Ki Nam as Yang Choon Byung (Violent crime unit team leader)
Kim Joong Ki as Park Joong Ki (Golden Time dispatch team member)
Song Boo Gun as Goo Gwang Soo (Golden Time dispatch team member)
So Hee Jung as Moo Mi Sook
Hong Kyung In as Na Hyung Joon
Park Tae Sung
Joo Min Ha as An Hee Jin

GUESTS:
Lee Jung Shin as Lee Jae Il
Jae Hee as Son Ho Min
Yoo Hae In as Zombie girl
Park Eun Seok as Ko David

REVIEW- A super late review for Voice Season 2

I'm excited when I knew that Voice will be having it's season 2 but I feel disappointed when I learned that Jang Hyuk will not be there anymore. Jang Hyuk is one of the few male actors I loved when it comes to acting. But I still watch Voice Season 2 because I'm still a fan of that series. And I'm glad that season 2 didn't disappoint me.

Kwon Yul as a villain in this season is a great choice. I first watch him in "Let's Fight, Ghost" as a villain too. He's a good villain actor. He has a look of an innocent and you can't read his face. Lee Jin Wook as the new Golden Time Dispatch Team Leader didn't disappoint me. I have high expectation for him because he's the replacement of Jang Hyuk and I must say that he's a good actor too. And of course, Lee Ha Na, the Golden Time Center Team Leader never disappoint me.

I can't compare the Season 1 & Season 2 tho. When I'm watching the season 2 I try to find a similarities to season 1 and I try to compare it but I can't. Hahaha. It's different but I can't explain it.  The Director & the production crew is jjang here. I like it kapag hindi nila tinitipid ang isang drama. They didn't disappoint the viewers of Second season just like they did in First season. And I do a research that Season 2 surpassed the ratings of Season 1 and I'm glad they surpassed that because the first season is already jjang for me.

But the ending in season 2 is "bitin" because it will have a season 3 this 2019 and I'm super excited to watch the Third Season of Voice. I just hope that Jang Hyuk will be back in this last season.

Rating: 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment