Pages

Monday, February 17, 2020

[NEWS]: IU Warns People For Attempting To Hack Her Instagram Account!


Image result for iu


On February 15, IU shares in her Instagram story a message about people trying to hack her account.

She wrote, "I hadn't been in my Instagram and I found out that I'm following an account that I don't know."

She also mentioned that she received a lot of messages that someone is trying to hack account's password and also her Jang Man Wol's (her character's account in Hotel del Luna) account.

She also wrote, "Do not hack it. This is mine." and uses the lyrics of her song 'BBIBBI' saying, "if you cross this line, it's a violation, beep."

Meanwhile, IU will be starring in Lee Byung Hun's new film titled "Dream" alongside actor Park Seo Joon.

No comments:

Post a Comment