Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2019

KDRAMA REVIEW: My Strange Hero

Photo credit to Google

CASTS:
Yoo Seung Ho as Kang Bok Su
Jo Bo Ah as Son Soo Jeong
Kwak Dong Yeon as Oh Se Ho

PLOT: Story of Kang Bok Su who returns to school as an adult and plan to avenge himself after being expelled for being falsely accused of violence to other students.

REVIEW:
  • I first watched Yoo Seung Ho through the drama series 'Missing You' when it aired it her in the Philippines television ABS-CBN but I'm not into kdrama that time. I started to know him when I watched him in the drama 'Remember' and I'm starting to be addicted to kdrama that time. I also loved him in his drama 'The Emperor: Owner of the Mask' with Kim So Hyun and 'I'm Not A Robot' with Chae Soo Bin. He is so handsome and so cute. The way he smile makes my heart flutter and any role suits him. he can give justice to any role he do.
  • I thought Jo Bo Ah is a singer. I remember her when Yook Sungjae mention her name in 'We Got Married' (with Red Velvet Joy) when they were watching the music videos of their new released song 'Remember That' in an Electronic Billboard outside MBC Building. As for her character in the drama, I hate Soo Jeong at first but I guess she's a great actress to make me hate her character and it's a first time for me to hate a lead actress' character. But I started to like Soo Jeong in the middle of the drama because she reclaimed her courage and act like a true Teacher. Nagkaroon s'ya ng paninindigan at ipainaglalaban na n'ya ang tama. Sabi ng ni Mr. Park (one of the teacher in the drama), A true adult didn't turn a blind eye".
  • Kwak Dong Yeon - I first watch him in 'Love in the Moonlight' as a loyal friend of  the Crown Prince (Park Bo Gum's character) and I didn't know that he can be an affective villain in a drama. The way he smile makes my blood boil and I want to give him a big applause for that.
  • As for the drama, I misjudged it because of the title plus I don't know who Jo Bo Ah is. And I didn't know na medyo nakakaiyak pala and kdrama series na ito and it's funny too. Matagal kong pinag-isipan kung papanoorin ko ba ito or palalampasin ko na lang pero buti na lang na hindi ko pinalampas ito although medyo late ko na syang pinanood, may kasabihan nga na "Better late than never".
  • Overall, I think that all the actors gives justice to their respective character and to the story of the drama that's why I want to give them a 2 thumbs up.
RATE: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment