Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2020

[NEWS]: BTOB's Hyunsik Announces Enlistment Date too!

Photo credit to Google

On 6th May, News1 reported that BTOB's Hyunsik will be enlisting too the same day as BTOB's Sungjae enlistment and will be serve as an actice duty soldier after completing basic training.



Im Hyunsik IG post:
Trans by vvooseokie "Hello, I'm Hyunsik. I'm sorry to say my late greetings. I spent a few days thinking about what to say after I was decided to join the army on May 11. These days, I've been thinking more about Melody and BTOB. From BTOB's debut until now, I've looked up a lot of pictures and videos, laughed and recalled by myself, was touched. The only thing I can think is that we want to be together again with Melody as soon as possible like the old days. You think the same way too, right? Because we're all thinking the same way thing, so the thought of it will make it to be hyunsik! no... I mean to be real 😖. To be honest, I have no worries because I have the strongest love from Melody in the Universe with our members as well. Rather than worry, I am aperson who is willing to wait for the future. I will come back and grow to be the best man for Melody and BTOB can be proud of. Don't worry about anything and stay healthy and keep dreaming the happy days we all ever did together. Melody you are always in my head and I will always be in your heart 🤔. 
Thank you and I love you♥️"

And Cube Entertainment (BTOB's agency) confirmed to the report that, "Im Hyunsik is enlisting on (May) 11. As he wishes to enlist quietly, the location and time of his enlistment will not be revealed."

Sungjae and Hyunsik are the 4th and 5th members of BTOB that will serve their Military duties. While Seo Eunkwang recently discharged from the army and Lee Changsub and Lee Minhyuk are currently serving.

GOODLUCK IM HYUNSIK AND YOOK SUNGJAE! MELODY WILL WAIT FOR THE BOTH OF YOU. FIGHTING!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment