Pages

Saturday, October 21, 2017

MOVIE REVIEW: 'Seven Sundays'

Photo credit to Google


Seven Sundays is a Filipino family drama film directed by the one and only Cathy Garcia-Molina and starring by Ronaldo Valdez, Aga Muhlach, Dingdong Dantes, Cristine Reyes, and Enrique Gil.



It is a very good movie to be watch. The story line is great. The direction is great. The acting are great. The characters of the actors are great. They're so cute for being siblings in that movie. I must say, great selection of actors. And I must say that this is one of the few great Pinoy movies that I've ever watched (I'm a picky when it comes to Pinoy movies).

The story of a family. For me, it's a true to life story. Others may relate to this story. Others may experience just like this movie. Others may can realize what family is to him/her, to them, or to us after watching this movie. Others may think and realize that even if we have our own family, we still not forget the first family we have (the family that our parents gives to us).

I laugh so hard, but I didn't cry even though some of the scenes are so emotional. BUT, I can relate to this movie. The story of the movie is similar to the story of my father's family. And I still hope that someday, they come to realize what is family meant to them and the importance of being family together(no fight, know how to say sorry and know how to forgive).

I suggest to watch Seven Sundays with your family. Great movie. And I hope everyone will realize how importance to have a family that you can lean on and will forever love you no matter what. Even though sometimes you can have misunderstanding, still remember that family will never ever abandon you. Stay in love with your family everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment