Pages

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

MOVIE REVIEW: Finally Found Someone

Finally Found Someone


Finally Found Someone starring Sarah Geronimo and John Lloyd Cruz, directed by Theodore Boborol.



Photo credit

I watched this movie 3x already because I can't move on to their chemistry not because I'm a fan of Sarah G. It's actually their reunion movie after 4 years.

 Photo credit

Photo credit


It's a great movie. Their chemistry is still there even though it's been 4 years since their last movie(It Takes A Man And A Woman). Actually, their chemistry in this latest movie of them is much more stronger than before.



When I'm watching this, I kept saying that Sarah is so beautiful and John Lloyd is so handsome in this movie. You'll fall in love with them. You'll feel the love with them. You will thought that the love they're showing in this movie is real because that's what I thought and feel when I watch it. I kept saying that they should be together in real life hahahaha. For the record, you all should watch this movie. It's so nice to fall in love with them and feel the love between them.


Finally Found Someone is now on it's 3rd blockbuster week in cinemas. 

For International Screening:
Torino, Italy - July 30

Middle East, Brunei, Papua New Guinea - August 3
US, Saipan, Canada - August 4
United Kingdom - August 5-6, 8 & 10
Vienna, Austria - August 5
Rome and Milan Italy | Madrid, Spain | Copenhagen, Denmark | Malta - August 6
Australia, New Zealand - August 10
Hong Kong, Taiwan - August 13
Singapore - August 20


DON'T MISS IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment