Pages

Friday, July 14, 2017

FOOD BLOG: Cafe de Casia


Cafe de Casia located at Col. Lauro Dizon Street, San Pablo City (near The Corner Cafe). Opened at 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM.


 Pork Sisig

Coffee Jelly Graham Cake

Caramel Mocha

 It's just a small diner but it's a good place. We ordered Pork Sisig for our main course, Coffee Jelly Graham Cake for our dessert and Caramel Mocha for our drinks.

I love sisig because it's my favorite. Their sisig is okay for me but I didn't enjoy it because it has many liver(atay ng baboy) in their ingredients. I don't eat liver(atay ng baboy). But for those who eat liver(atay ng baboy), I'm sure they will love it. As for their dessert, Coffee Jelly Graham Cake is delicious even though their graham is only on the top. And of course their frappe, Mocha Caramel is also delicious. It just cost me for only 300 php.

For more info., visit their Facebook page Cafe de Casia.

No comments:

Post a Comment