Pages

Thursday, July 6, 2017

Fluffy Friends: "A moment to capture"





           
They said that a Dog is a man's bestfriend, but for the Cat lovers, they can also be your bestfriend. But for me, they're not only my bestfriend, they're also my family. My siblings. My babies.
You lived with the same roof.
You sleep in the same bed.
You play together.
You eat together.
You do things together.
You teach them with do's and don't.
You talk with them even though you don't know if they understand you.
They're your crying shoulders when no one can understand you.
You understand each other.
They are your comfort zone.

                     ------------------------------------------------------

I love taking selfies or taking pictures of my pets especially when they do cute things and the best phone to capture it? Ofcourse, it's OPPO F3 #SelfieExpert smartphone.



*Front Camera*
It has a dual front camera. One for selfie and one for group selfie with 16MP and it's Beautify 4.0 with Bokeh Effect and has a Palm Shutter.


Photo credit



*Rear Camera*
Rear Camera has 13MP with wonderful night shot, Ultra-HD, Anti-shake 2.0 and Expert mode.

Photo credit



*Thinner and Lighter*
OPPO F3 is thinner and lighter than OPPO F1s with 5.5-inch body.

Photo credit



*Storage & Battery*
OPPO F3 has two 4G SIM slot and an additional slot for memory card (even though the phone itself are already has 64GB ROM) to expand your phone storage by up to 128GB. It also has a Long-lasting battery with 3200mAh.

Photo credit

Photo credit



It's been my dream to have an OPPO phone since it launched it here in Philippines. Also, if you're a blogger like me, you needed a phone with great camera and the best example for that is OPPO F3 #SelfieExpert smartphone.


Tell me your stories/memories with your Fluffy Friends by comment down below!

For full info. about OPPO F3, visit their website at www.oppo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment