Pages

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Sarah G: A Throwback For My First Time Concert Experience!

Concert Ticket


Have you ever seen a concert? Which concert do you want to watch? How's your experience watching a concert? What do you feel after watching a concert?





I've seen a concert 3 times already and here's a throwback to my first time concert experience.

I've been a fan of Sarah Geronimo since she won at a 2004 singing competition on television. Since then, I dreamt of watching her concert even if just once. And then the day has come. The day when I watch a concert for the first time.

It started when I graduated from college. I gave myself a gift. I ask my parents for permission to watch Sarah's concert and I said that I have money to buy ticket and for my bus fare and they said yes, that I can go to Sarah's concert. They said that this is also their gift to me for surviving my College life hahahaha.

November 30, 2013 - the exact date of Sarah Geronimo's 'Perfect 10' repeat concert at Mall of Asia Arena (exactly 4 Years today). It's a concert to celebrate her 10th year Anniversary in Entertainment Industry. I was so excited that time that I came there at 12 noon (the concert start at 8 PM though). There's also another reason why I'm early. I came early because I wanted to see my friend whose living now at Caloocan. It's been a while since we saw each other, that's why. She's been a big help for me because I don't know how to go to MOA that time (Ace my friend...if ever you read this, THANK YOU SO MUCH for that time Hehehehe although it's been 4 years since then Hahahaha). Okay let's go back to my story. The night came. The night were everyone was waiting for. When I enter the arena, my reaction is "Wow! Sobrang laki ng lugar". I'm so nervous and at the same time, excited. I kept telling myself that "Eto na to! Totoo na talaga to! Mapapanood ko na talaga si Sarah magperform ng live". And then, the lights off. The music start. And then boom! Here she is. Starting her opening performance. I'm so wowed! I can't believe that I'm watching her perform live. The crowd is so loud. Their screaming their lungs out (and me also of course hahahaha). We're screaming from the start of the concert until the end of her concert. We're screaming until our voice are gone. She performed like there's no tomorrow. She performed like this is her last performance. She owned the stage. She owned that big stage. She owned the whole place. She owned every performance she does. And until now, it still clear in my mind. It still clear what happened that night. It still clear what I saw that night. It still clear how great performer she is. How great performance she does. And I will never forget that night. I will never forget my first time concert experience.

Sarah G. is a shy girl but when she's on stage, she will forget her shyness and you will never see her nervousness when she's performing. She will give her 100%. She will not disappoint her audience. That's why I become a fan of hers. That's why I love her. That's why I support her all these years. That's why I still feel excited whenever she perform. That's why I can't afford to change with other artist. 

And this is the story of my First Time Concert Experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment