Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

[NEWS]: BTOB's Jung Ilhoon Enlistment Day!


BTOB's Jung Ilhoon will be enlisting today and will be receiving basic military training for four weeks and work as a social service agent.

Jung Ilhoon IG post:
"Hello, MELODY and our fans who are supporting us. It's been a long time since I've said hello in writing. Actually, I'm writing to tell you about my enlistment. I'm sorry that I didn't have proper communication with many people while I was taking a break. You must have felt a lot of frustation because you didn't contact your loved ones and heard news from time to time. I' m sorry again. But during that time, was focusing on me and taking care of myself a lot. It's been a long time since I left such a long post, but I'm sorry for the sudden news.
But I'm sure you all know that as a man of the Republic of Korea, I also have to fulfill my duties. If it's long, It'll be a short time, but I'll come back with a healthier and happier look. In the meantime, I hope you'll be happy. Thank you for reading the long story! I love you again Melody ❤️👍"

Cube added, "Ilhoon himself wanted to be quiet, so he decided not to disclose the place and time of admission."

It also said that Ilhoon will be discharged on February 27, 2022. A little longer than his other members.

GOODLUCK JUNG ILHOON! COME BACK HEALTHY AND SAFELY! MELODIES WILL WAIT FOR YOU! 

No comments:

Post a Comment