Pages

Monday, December 4, 2017

Korean Dramas/Movies Recommendation!

I started watching South Korean dramas since 2016 and I already watched many of their dramas and movies from Medical, Musical, Law/Legal, Crime, Drama, Romance, Comedy, Fantasy, Military genre of their dramas. And here's my recommendation of Korean dramas & movies that I already watched.


Korean Dramas/Series:
NOTE: Yellow highlight - for Good kdrama for me. Light Green highlight - for my Favorite kdrama.

*38 Task Force
*100 Days My Prince -(Do Kyung soo is a cutie ^^)
*About Time
*Are You Human Too?
*Beautiful Gong Shim
*Beautiful Mind
*Because This is My First Life
*Black -(Funny & Mysterious. Watched it before the end of 2017)
*Blood
*Bring It On, Ghost
*Cheer Up! (12 episodes)
*Cheese in the Trap
*Cinderella and the Four Knights
*Coffee Prince
*Criminal Minds
*Dae Jang Geum is Watching
*Dating Agency: Cyrano
*Defendant
*Descendants of the Sun
*Devilish Joy
*Doctor Stranger
*Doctor's Crush
*Dream High
*Encounter
*Fated To Love You -(Jang Hyuk is jjang)
*Fight For My Way
*First Kiss for the Seventh Time (Web series)
*Goblin
*Good Doctor -(It makes me cry a lot)
*Goong (Princess Hours)
*Go Back Couple (12 episodes)
*Healer
*Heartstrings
*He is Psychometric
*High School - Love On
*Hospital Ship (40 episodes)
*Hwayugi: A Korean Odysey -(I love all the characters here.)
*I Hear Your Voice
*I Remember You
*Introverted Boss
*It's Okay, That's Love
*I'm Not A Robot -(32 episodes - Yoo Seung Ho's first Rom-Com)
*Jealousy Incarnate
*Kill Me, Heal Me -(Ji Sung is jjang here)
*Kingdom -(One of the best zombie drama)
*Laughter in Waikiki
*Legend of the Blue Sea
*Lie To Me
*Love Rain
*Love in the Moonlight
*Marriage Contract
*Memories of the ALhambra
*My ID is Gangnam Beauty -(Cha Eun Woo is so handsome)
*My Lovely Girl
*My Secret Romance
*My Strange Hero
*Oh My Ghost
*Oh My Venus
*Pinocchio -(My all time favorite)
*Priest
*Prime Minister and I
*Prison Playbook
*Radio Romance
*Remember: War of the Son -(I cried a lot also here)
*Reply 1988 (Season 3) -(It makes me cry here)
*Reply 1994 (Season 2)
*Reply 1997 (Season 1) -(Seo in-guk & Jung eun-ji's chemistry is jjang)
*Romance is a Bonus Book
*Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim
*Ruby Ruby Love (5 episodes only)
*Ruler: Master of the Mask (40 episodes)
*Save The Last Dance For Me -(First kdrama that I watched)
*Scarlet Heart: Ryeo -(It gave me heartaches)
*Secret (2013)
*Secret Graden
*She Was Pretty -(It's like the movie 'Devil Wears Prada')
*Shopping King Louie
*Signal (2016)
*Sketch
*Sky Castle
*Something About 1% -(I didn't expect Jeon So Min is great actress too and can act seriously in a drama. I didn't know that other side of her because of what she is in Running Man.)
*Something in the Rain
*Splash Splash Love (2 episodes only)
*Strong Woman Do Bong Soon -(The chemistry of Park Bo Young & Park Hyun Sik)
*Sungkyunkwan Scandal
*Suspicious Partner (40 episodes)
*Sweet Stranger and Me
*Terius Behind Me
*That Man Oh Soo
*The Beauty Inside (2018) -(Worth watching. It has a different flow of story compared to the movie version)
*The Best Lee Soon Shin
*The Girl Who Sees Scent
*The Ghost Detective
*The King is In Love -(Love Triangle between 3 friends. I just didn't expect the flow of the story especially the ending hahaha)
*The K2
*The Liar and His Lover
*The Master's Sun
*The Moon That Embraces The Sun
*The Player -(OCN is the best when it comes to Legal-Crime-Thriller drama)
*The Smile Has Left Your Eyes
*The Village: Achiara's Secret
*Thumping Spike
*Thumping Spike 2
*Time
*Tomorrow With You
*Touch Your Heart -(Lee Dongwook & Yoo In-ah's chemistry is still there)
*Trot Lovers
*Two Cops
*Uncontrollably Fond
*Untouchable
*Voice Season 1
*Voice Season 2
*Voice Season 3
*W - Two Worlds
*Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
*While You Were Sleeping (32 episodes) -(The characters are jjang. Second lead syndrome)
*What's Wrong With Secretary Kim
*Where Stars Land
*Whisper
*Who Are You: School 2015
*Who Are You 2013
*Witch's Love
*Yong Pal
*You're Beautiful
*You Who Came From The Star (My Love From Another Star)


Korean Movies:
NOTE: Yellow highlight - for best good kmovie for me. Light Green highlight - for my favorite kmovie.


*A Hard Day
*Along With The Gods: The Two Worlds
*Beauty Inside
*Because I Love You
*Blind
*Canola -
(I remember my Grandmother here and it makes me cry)
*Cold Eyes
*Commitment

*Confidential Assignment
*Cook Up A Storm

*Deranged
*Fabricated City
*Final Recipe -
(Henry is jjang here)
*Hot Young Blood
*Love 911
*Master
*Miracle Cell No. 7 -
(I cried a lot in this movie)
*Miss Granny -(Heartwarming movie. You'll cry & laugh. The Filipino version is also jjang and it is now showing.) CLICK HERE.
*No Breathing

*One Way Trip -(Good movie but the ending though)
*The Chronicles of Evil
*The Flu
*The Silenced
*The Thieves -
(Kim Soo Hyun & Jun Ji Hyun is here. My Love From Another Star feels. Hahahaha)
*The Tower
*Train to Busan
*Tunnel

*Unforgettable -(Do Kyung soo & Kim So hyun)
*V.I.P -(My baby Lee Jong Suk is a villain here)

No comments:

Post a Comment