Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2021

Park Bo Young, Park Seo Joon, and Lee Byung Hun Started Filming For New Disaster Film "Concrete Utopia"!

 


"Concrete Utopia" is a disaster-thriller film directed by Uhm Tae Hwa, that tells a story of the aftermath of a devastating earthquake where the survivors gather at Hwang Goong Apartments, the only building that stay intact after the monstrous natural phenomenon that wiped out most of the city.


"I'm excited and looking forward to working with director Uhm Tae Hwa and most of the cast, including Park Seo Joon and Park Bo Young for the first time". -Lee Byung Hun

Lee Byung Hun as Young Tak, is the temporary leader of the residents of Hwang Goong Apartments.



"I'm excited to be taking on the challenge of a new genre. I was drawn to the changes in Min Sung's emotions over the course of the incidents that take place within the space of Hwang Goong Apartments, among the people that live there". -Park Seo Joon

Park Seo Joon as Min Sung, a hard-working civil servant and devoted husband.



"I'm delighted to be a part of 'Concrete Utopia', and I'll work hard during filming. The atmosphere during the script reading was lively and overflowing with energy, to the point where I could clearly feel each character that I read in the script come to life. I'm looking forward to filming, and I'm excited and looking forward to working with such great actors. I think I'll be able to learn a lot on set, and I've made up my mind to work harder in my preparations so that I can do a good job portraying my character in the film". -Park Bo Young

Park Bo Young as Myung Hwa, a former nurse and Min Sung's wife.



Are you excited for the movie?

No comments:

Post a Comment