Pages

Sunday, September 17, 2017

My Beautiful Megan!

Megan


Megan - is a mixed Dachshunds and Shih tzu. She's born on November 7, 2012. She came to us when she's just 3 or 4 months old, I think? My father named her first Yolanda because the day she was born was the day when Typhoon Yolanda came to Philippines. But we disagree to that name. We decided to call her Megan because that same year, Megan Young crowned as Miss World.




Megan is so cheerful that our home became lively. She brought happiness to us. She's playful. She always want to play. She also loves to play in the water. She's funny too. I remember, we are wondering because Megan is barking at something. We thought that it's because of another dog but when we see her, she's barking at a tiny insect in front of her. Whenever she saw something new or anything that keeps moving, she will bark at it. She's sweet and smart. She's so lovable. And she's our forever dog queen. My beautiful Megan.

No comments:

Post a Comment